The Law Offices of Helen McMorrow, Barrister, Solicitor, Notary Public, is currently looking for a full-time legal assistant for primarily Family Law practice with 5+ years experience.
The ideal candidate must have a Post-Secondary education. Law Clerk/Paralegal or Legal Assistant Diploma/Certificate preferred.
- Filing, opening and closing files
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other legal documents
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Provide general information to clients
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent Knowledge in Divorcemate, PC Law and Microsoft Outlook
Please fax or email cover letter and resume.
We will only be contacting qualified candidates.