Heirloom Portraits Inc. has led the way operating mobile digital studios offering portrait photography in remote communities in Northern Canada since 1989.
We are a close-knit team working on some of the most exciting products and innovations in digital imaging. We offer an independent work environment and the opportunity to visit many Northern Canadian communities. In addition, we offer extremely competitive compensation and extended winter and summer breaks.
Job Title: Mobile Family and School Photographer
Location: Ontario, Manitoba, Nunavut, Northwest Territories
The photographer is responsible for operating all aspects of a mobile digital portrait studio in Northern communities. He/she will fly between communities on an assigned schedule and take school, childcare and family portraits in various locations.
- Photograph families and children in well established locations throughout Northern Canada
- Manage and maintain all aspects of a mobile digital studio.
- Provide well-mannered professional service to each customer
- Remit reports and images in a timely manner
- Promote additional sales by identifying appropriate up-sell situations
- Customer Service, Sales or Photography experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume customer situations
- Must be reliable and free to travel extensively to remote locations
- Some experience with family, school or event portrait photography
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Genuine love for children and ability to deal with the public professionally
- Attention to detail and strong keyboarding skills
- Excellent knowledge of computers and digital cameras
- Valid driver’s license
You must be available to start in August of 2014 and able to travel extensively. Please submit your cover letter and resume highlighting your qualifications relevant to this position.