Heavens is seeking an energetic and dynamic Guest Services Coordinator who will join the Heavens team of leading fitness providers! This is a permanent full-time employment opportunity with Heavens Elevated Fitness for Devon Energy
Devon Energy Corporation – Calgary
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Management or a related field.
- Strong customer service and administrative skills
- Ability to multi – task and balance numerous competing priorities
- Good problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook
- Manage all travel arrangements for the staff of the Well.
- Maintain monthly counts of appointments and membership statistics.
- Assist management with invoice submissions and expense reports.
- Liaison with Devon HR to assist in monthly reporting regarding field site and monthly membership subsidies.
- Provide new member orientations as needed.
- Assist with all forms of member communication (reminder calls, bi-weekly emails, etc.).
- Assist with ongoing marketing/promotional efforts.
- Maintain confidential records of all participants.
- Provide additional floor supervision as needed.
- Coordinate miscellaneous facility inventory (i.e. amenities, refreshments, gym wipes, etc.)
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to all Devon Energy employees.
- Attend all-hands staff meetings and other meetings as needed for Heavens Fitness.
- Maintain a clean, organized working environment.
- Maintain a high level of teamwork and cooperation with fellow employees.
- Maintain a high level of communication and reporting structure with immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Support the mission statement and core values of Heavens Fitness.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel may be required
The above job overview describes the general nature of The Guest Services Coordinator position and is not intended to be the complete list of responsibilities and skills required for this position.