Heavens is seeking an energetic and dynamic General Manager who will join the Heavens team of leading fitness providers! This is a permanent full-time employment opportunity with Heavens Elevated Fitness to oversee The Well Employee Fitness Center for Devon Energy
Devon Energy Corporation
- Diploma in Business, Management or related field
- 3-5+ years managing a fitness studio / gym or retail store management;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Adult Fitness Programming
- Proactive, highly adaptable and inspirational approach to management.
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Proactively leads the fitness facility to achieve business goals in membership growth and cost management through performance metrics;
- This position is fully and solely responsible for all aspects of performance and operations of the facility;
- Responsible for hiring and training of all guest services staff;
- Collaborate with the Well Management Team, the Devon Energy USA wellness partners and Heavens Fitness Directors to provide outstanding customer services and experience;
- In charge of all training, facilitation and maintenance of Motivation Software System;
- Execution of all facility policies and procedures and quality control management;
- Responsible for membership data management and co-ordination of membership with Devon Energy Canada Human Resources;
- Assists with all other departments to ensure superior member service and club operations;
- Develops a culture of high energy and passion for fitness to then provide an exceptional customer experience;
- Quality control – oversees all maintenance, quality control, and presentation of the facility;
- Oversees frontline efficiency and operation;
- Will be responsible for working the desk and assisting during peak times of operation;
- Oversees operation and productivity of Front Line, Laundry Custodian, and Janitorial Staff;
- Continual evaluation of systems and processes to stay current, relevant and effective;
- Follow up to all member and team feedback, comments and suggestions;
- Attends on Heavens Management meetings;
- Enforces, facilitates and manages building security protocol
- Travel throughout the year to the Devon Energy Head Office in the USA
The above job overview describes the general nature of The Well General Manager position and is not intended to be the complete list of responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Heavens is committed to providing it's Calgary members with the best in facilities and services. We want each visit to be a positive...