Heavens is seeking an energetic and dynamic Field Site Specialist who will join the Heavens team of leading fitness providers! This is a permanent full-time employment opportunity with Heavens Elevated Fitness to oversee Field Site Locations for The Well - Devon Energy
Devon Energy Calgary and Surrounding Site Areas
This position is a full time position with a focus on health promotion, public heath, biometric analysis, screening and programming for health and wellness change
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Health Education, Health Promotion or Public Health.
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) or CHES-eligible and experience in a corporate wellness setting an asset
- Group Fitness Leadership Certification (AFLCA/ CanFitPro/ACE)
- CPR, AED &First Aid certification within the last year
- Nutrition background and Functional Movement Screening training preferred
- Ability to travel, up to 50% of the year, during busy season to field site locations for health initiatives promotion (i.e., biometric screenings).
- Strong relationship building, stakeholder engagement and partnership development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and evaluate evidence-based programs and activities.
- Represent Devon’s wellness team as the main point of contact for the Canada field site wellness initiatives, including health promotion and wellness programs and annual biometric screening and health risk assessment (HRA). Programs may include such areas as tobacco cessation, stress management, weight loss and alcohol use.
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with various stakeholders at Devon’s field sites, including but not limited to Admins, Foreman, Supervisors and Safety representatives.
- Assess the needs and interests of employees at Devon’s field site locations for planning purposes. Work with Devon leadership to select and develop appropriate field site programming.
- Deliver evidence-based wellness programs at field sites across Devon’s field site locations in Canada. May also roll-out activities such as wellness challenges across field sites.
- Work closely with Devon staff and vendors to engage leadership support and improve participation in annual biometric screening and HRA efforts. May also coordinate annual field site screening activities with key stakeholders.
- Deliver annual biometric screening and HRA results presentations to site stakeholders, including employee wellness champions (called Well Beings).
- Position involves recruiting Devon employee wellness ambassadors in the field (Well Beings), scheduling annual biometric screening with Boomerang Wellness Services and programming around health risks
- Recruit and develop relationships with Well Beings at Devon field site locations. Leverage Well Beings as needed for program and activity implementation.
- Evaluate and improve field site wellness program efforts.
- Administer incentives for field site efforts.
- Create reports, maintain tracking tools and provide regular reports to Devon wellness team.
- Responsible for coordinating site visits with Boomerang Wellness consultants and Devon field health promotions contacts
- To work closely with The Well, Wellness Coordinator to implement wellness programming.
The above job overview describes the general nature of Field Site Specialist position and is not intended to be the complete list of responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Heavens is committed to providing it's Calgary members with the best in facilities and services. We want each visit to be a positive...