Heavens is seeking an energetic and dynamic Corporate Fitness Specialist who will join the Heavens team of leading fitness providers! This is a permanent full-time employment opportunity with Heavens Elevated Fitness to oversee Corporate Fitness Programming for The Well - Devon Energy
Devon Energy Calgary
This position is a full time position with a focus fitness programming, testing and consultations.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Kinesiology.
- Completion of the Functional Movement Screening Certification
- Group Fitness Leadership Certification (AFLCA/ CanFitPro/ACE) preferred.
- CPR, AED &First Aid certification within the last year
- Strong relationship building, stakeholder engagement and partnership development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and evaluate evidence-based programs and activities.
- Provide fitness and functional training assessments. (FMS certification standards)
- Perform one-on-one exercise prescriptions
- Implement small group training programs.
- Assist the fitness and wellness program coordinators in fitness/wellness program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provide new member orientations and individualized exercise instruction.
- Assist with ongoing marketing/promotional efforts.
- Maintain confidential records of all participants.
- Provide floor supervision as needed.
- Assist with the inventory and purchasing of appropriate miscellaneous fitness equipment (i.e. exertubing, fitballs, etc.).
- Perform daily light cleaning of exercise equipment and fitness supplies as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to all Devon Energy employees.
- Assist in organizing Bio Metric Assessments
- Travel to off-site Devon facilities will be necessary throughout the year to implement programming to field-site employees
The above job overview describes the general nature of the Corporate Fitness Specialist position and is not intended to be the complete list of responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Closing date: Friday July 12th, 2013