We are looking for a full time Purchaser to join the purchasing department and help oversee the receiving department and warehousing operations.
The successful applicant will have proven leadership experience in materials sourcing, vendor negotiation, purchasing, & inventory management.
To be a proficient Purchaser at Heartwood the successful candidate will need to excel at:
- Written and oral communication
- Software such as; AccPac, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Data analysis
- self motivation
- conflict resolution
- relationship building
- attention to detail
- financial skills
- math skills
- investigation skills including root cause analysis to assist in continuous improvement
- accurate data entry skills
- accepting accountability for your area of responsibility
- a philosophy of continuous improvement
- developing procedures and documentation
- adhering to procedures.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Cook 1 (Casual)
- 30+ days ago
For over 25 years, Heartwood Manufacturing Ltd has been producing office and institutional laminate furniture. Our objective has always been...