You are a positive, persuasive communicator able to build rapport quickly over the phone. You are results-oriented, motivated by achieving and exceeding goals. You are ready to challenge your skills in a role that really makes a difference!
The Heart and Stroke Foundation is hiring part-time telerecruiters to call residential areas to recruit new volunteers to canvass in February for the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Person to Person campaign. You will act as an ambassador for the Foundation, encouraging potential canvassers to join the campaign and raise money for life-saving research.
Location: Niagara office – 300 Bunting Rd, Unit 3, St. Catharines, ON, L2M 7X3
Contract details: Sept –Dec; Jan – Feb
Hours: Part-time; 14 - 18 hours per week 5 – 8:30 pm; weekday evening + weekend days
Wage: $10.25 per hour
- Joining a great team
- Training and script provided
- Positive history of success – recruiting 1 canvasser/hour
- A part-time job that can work around your work or school schedule
- Build resume experience that highlights both HR and sales skills
- Representing a well respected brand
- Doing a job that really MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Susan Chouinard, Area Manager
E-mail or Fax: (905) 938-8811
No phone calls please
The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario
Niagara Region Area Office
300 Bunting Road, Unit 3
St. Catharines, Ontario
The Heart and Stroke Foundation is led and supported by a force of more than 130,000 volunteers, is a health charity that leads in...