Heart Fit Clinic is a private cardiac health clinic focusing on cardiac rehabilitation and heart attack and stroke prevention. Our focus is on providing a personalized approach to heart health.
We are looking for a healthcare professional focused on elite customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Instruct patients on cardiovascular and metabolic disease in an individual setting.
- Develop a care plan for patients who have cardiovascular disease (CVD) or at risk of CVD.
- Perform patient follow ups in person, by email or telephone.
- Answer patient questions and concerns in person, by email or telephone
- Attend networking meeting and trade shows promoting clinic operations.
- Contribute to the development of patient content as required.
- Blood pressure and ECG telemetry monitoring during cardiac programs.
- Perform cardiovascular screenings (blood draws, and u/s screenings)
- Aid in cardiovascular fitness assessments and programs.
- Monitor patients’ symptoms and ensure overall safety during exercise
- Motivate patients to achieve their goals and ensure a good lifestyle program is in place.
- Act as resource for patients for medications and risk factor counseling.
- Lead code in emergency situation (as per emergency protocol).
- Computer literate: Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Current registration and in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses
- ACSM or CSEP Certification an asset.
- ACLS an asset.
- Good grasp of business, marketing and sales.
Heart Fit Clinic seeks high degree of integrity. The ideal candidate will be passionate, entrepreneurial, embrace learning and work well independently.
Heart Fit Clinic is the leader in cardiac rehabilitation and heart attack and stroke prevention. Every individual is different so we have a...