Heart Fit Clinic is a private cardiac health clinic focusing on cardiac rehabilitation and heart attack and stroke prevention. Our focus is on providing a personalized approach to heart health.
We are looking for a healthcare professional focused on elite customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Instruct patients on cardiovascular and metabolic disease in an individual setting.
- Develop a care plan for patients who have cardiovascular disease (CVD) or at risk of CVD.
- Perform patient follow ups in person, by email or telephone.
- Answer patient questions and concerns in person, by email or telephone
- Attend networking meeting and trade shows promoting clinic operations.
- Contribute to the development of patient content as required.
- Blood pressure and ECG telemetry monitoring during cardiac programs.
- Perform cardiovascular screenings (blood draws, and u/s screenings)
- Aid in cardiovascular fitness assessments and programs.
- Monitor patients’ symptoms and ensure overall safety during exercise
- Motivate patients to achieve their goals and ensure a good lifestyle program is in place.
- Act as resource for patients for medications and risk factor counseling.
- Lead code in emergency situation (as per emergency protocol).
- Computer literate: Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Current registration and in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses
- ACSM or CSEP Certification an asset.
- ACLS an asset.
- Good grasp of business, marketing and sales.
Heart Fit Clinic seeks high degree of integrity. The ideal candidate will be passionate, entrepreneurial, embrace learning and work well independently.