We are a healthcare company with extensive retail operations across Canada. We are looking for Real Estate Administrator to join our team and work with our General Counsel on administering our large real estate lease portfolio. The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional with strong communication skills and a high degree of professionalism. Some experience with leases and property administration is strongly preferred but significant training will be provided to the right candidate. This position primarily supports the General Counsel, however, it also supports the other executives of the company. We are located in mid-town Toronto and are easily accessible by transit.
Key functions of the position include:
- Drafting and preparing correspondence to Landlords and third parties and following through on responses as necessary
- Assisting with the management of the company’s real estate portfolio keeping track of renewal dates, organizing leases and corresponding with landlords
- Receiving calls and maintaining professional relations with retail staff and third parties
- Assisting with the preparation of lease documentation
- Supporting the clinics with maintenance issues and dealing with landlords on resolving problems
- General administrative assistance as required from time to time
- Assisting with special assignments for various projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Some experience with leasing and property administration strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with rigorous attention to deadlines and follow-ups
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented and flexible to function in a dynamic environment
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Willingness to learn new skills
As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package and an RRSP match program. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
HearingLife Canada is a national healthcare provider with over 150 healthcare clinics across Canada under various brand names.