HEARING SOLUTIONS has been providing Audiology and hearing aid services to the public since 1996. We currently have 12 clinics and thousands of satisfied customers in the Greater Toronto Area as a result of our professionalism and exceptional devotion to quality customer care. We are proud to have earned a reputation for the warm yet highly professional environment we maintain in our clinics.
We are presently seeking motivated individuals for PART-TIME CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR positions. This candidate MUST be able to cover shifts at our Bayview Village and Eglinton Square clinic locations.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services & Operations, the objective of the Client Care Coordinator is to provide quality service to customers. The ideal candidate is someone with outstanding communication skills, who strives for excellent customer service, is courteous and prompt, professional and friendly, and enjoys working with seniors.
The Client Care Coordinator projects the most important initial image of HEARING SOLUTIONS to the clients. The goal of the Client Care Coordinator is to make every client feel welcome at HEARING SOLUTIONS emphasizing on the quality of our services.
- Managing phone lines
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Updating the database with every customer interaction
- Cleaning hearing aids and minor repairs
- Processing and providing administrative paperwork to head office
- Managing battery and accessory sales transactions
- Providing exceptional service to every customer and adhering to service standards
- Communicating product and promotional information to customers effectively
- Keeping the store and product/accessory displays stocked, neat and organized
- Closing the clinic according to established procedures
- Using all company systems to process sales and gather customer information
- Coordinating with full time staff to ensure outstanding requests are handled appropriately
- Provide quality service to customers
- Ensure professionalism in all communications with existing or potential clients
- 100% accuracy of information provided to the client and in client files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to adapt to change
- Customer service driven
- Interest in health services field
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging position with a great work environment, please send your CV to csr(at)hearingsolutions.ca or by fax: (416) 623-1245. Please reference “PART TIME BAYVIEW/EGLINTON- Client Care Coordinator” in the subject of your e-mail. Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.