Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed company serving Burlington and Oakville. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It's what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success.
Hearing Excellence is expanding and we are looking for a part time dispensing audiologist to join our growing team.
The successful candidates will have strong leadership ability to grow a clinic, be a team player and will possess excellent client skills.
As a qualified candidate, you have
1. Master's degree in Audiology and eligible for registration with CASLPO.
2. Excellent people and client skills.
3. Experience in growing and running a clinic.
4. Experience in Hearing aid prescribing and fitting.
5. Strong business acumen.
6. An ability to work in a team based environment and take on new challenges
7. Interest in ongoing professional development.
8. Eagerness to grow with a growing organization
1. Excellent work environment.
2. Competitive salary and Health benefits.
3. Association fee paid from company.
4. Ongoing training and career improvement.
5. Independent and supportive work environment.
6. Opportunity to grow and expand your career.
To apply, please email or send a fax at 1 866 220 2040