Healthtek, Where Opportunity is found. If you love sales and have ever thought about sharing your skills, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
The Sales Trainer is responsible for ensuring that targeted customer facing members of our sales organizations and channels can correctly and confidently represent our products and culture in all aspects of the sale. The Sales Trainer will be required to use a variety of techniques, including classroom facilitation, hands-on training, and self-directed learning materials to conduct training. The Sales Trainer will work to insure that the highest levels of customer experience, satisfaction, and integrity are being delivered on a continual basis.
3-5 years work experience in Sales/Sales Training
Experience in B2C or B2B Business
Experience in interacting with and influencing members of a team
Excellent verbal and written communication
Extraordinary customer and employee experience commitment
Business planning and reporting skills
Highly motivated to achieve results in a high profile position
Strong organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects
Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule, travel 2-3 weeks out of the month and embrace change enthusiastically
North American Travel Required
- Energetic delivery of instructor-led sales training to new and existing employees in a way that will inspire learning and ensure sales training goals are met consistently.
- Meet instructional and sales learning objectives
- Assist with the development and customization of training materials to ensure training objectives of each audience are met.
- Ensure training location is equipped and set up with the necessary equipment to conduct classes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary Based + Bonus
Bonuses: Based on meeting or exceeding sales/sales training objectives