Health Systems Group (HSG), a national provider of professional consulting and management services in Fitness and Wellness, has an opening for full-time Membership Sales Specialist at a new state of the art facility located in Vaughan. The fitness facility, managed by HSG, features 3 salt water pools, a 10,000 sq. ft. fitness centre, 2 gymnasiums and a group exercise studio. The centre has been open since June 2012.
The Membership Specialist will be responsible to provide the customer with knowledge and tours of the fitness facility, gain new members, provide critical customer service and retain existing members. Full Time position (salary + performance pay + benefits + free family fitness/aquatics membership)
Apply ONLY if the following apply to you:
- You are driven to succeed at everything you do
- You want to work in a fun and youthful environment
- You build relationships easily and love talking to new people
- You have a positive attitude and don't wait to be told what to do
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- To work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Establish and maintain current and prospective client relationships
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Must be a self starter who works well with little supervision
- Must have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Conducts him or herself in a positive, enthusiastic and professional manner at all times
- Organized, able to work in a busy environment
- Leader and self-starter. Team Player. Extrovert
- Fitness sales experience is required.
Great potential for career growth with an expanding, national company.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Location: Vaughan
- Compensation: salary + performance pay + benefits + free family fitness/aquatics membership
- We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What We Offer
Health Systems Group offers positive experiences and growth opportunities to our staff. We take pride in the quality of our client services and that is why every HSG employee receives ongoing training and supervisory support to give them every opportunity to excel. We are interested in building long-term relationships not only with our clients but with our employees as well. We provide:
- A benefit program that includes group life insurance and health benefits for full-time staff.
- An individualized orientation process for new staff that includes a personal Learning Plan.
- In-service training in leadership, customer service, interpersonal skills, team-building and research-based topics of a technical nature.
- Funding for full-time staff to pursue professional growth.
- Career advancement facilitated through: mentorship, task force work, workshops and conferences, and a corporate priority to recruit from within HSG for new job openings.
About Health Systems Group
Founded in 1978, Health Systems Group is a dynamic and growing company with a proven track record of over 30 years in the fitness and wellness field. With over 250 employees and associates working with clients and projects across Canada, HSG is the largest and most successful company of its kind in Canada. As a national organization, Health Systems Group is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario with regional offices in Calgary and Halifax.
HSG provides professional fitness management and consulting services to many different groups and facilities:
- Commercial Clubs
- Community Fitness, Aquatics & Recreation Centres
- Non-Profit Sport, Fitness and Recreation Associations
- Community Colleges
- Municipal Recreation Centres
- Developers for their Tenant Amenities, Corporate Fitness
- Corporate Wellness Programs