Health Systems Group Limited www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of fitness and wellness services in Canada has an opening for a full-time (1-year contract) Fitness and Wellness Consultant at the Honda Recreation Centre in Alliston, Ontario. HSG provides a wide variety of fitness, wellness and recreation programs.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in a range of job activities including:
- Implementation of the fitness appraisal and fitness consultation systems approved by the
- Teaching group exercise classes.
- Assist in the implementation of work hardening fitness programs
- Assist in the development and implementation of fitness, recreation, and health and wellness
(e.g. annual Health and Safety Fair) programs
- Assist in the implementation of the personal training program
- Assist with recreational programming including ice hockey, baseball, soccer, volleyball, ball
hockey, and basketball
The successful candidate will have a strong background in group exercise and experience with event planning.
- Current First-aid and CPR.
- Diploma, certificate or equivalent in the fitness and/or wellness fields
- Experience with the planning, designing, implementation and evaluating of comprehensive
- Fitness Instructor Specialist (or equivalent) certification a must.
- Personal Training certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.
Send resume to Ben Johnson