The Physiotherapist provides physiotherapy services to inpatients of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, with possible rotation among services (acute care, rehabilitation, and out-patient); assumes administrative and supervisory responsibilities; promotes understanding of the hospital's physiotherapy therapy services, and fulfills other related professional duties in the Physical Medicine Department.
- graduated from a recognized physiotherapy program.
- eligible for registration with the PEI College of Physiotherapists.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a hospital setting.
- experience performing supervisory duties.
- demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- good previous work and attendance record.
- Previous experience coordinating, chairing and facilitating meetings/group processes would be an asset
Apply on-line at www.healthjobspei.ca