POSITION TITLE: Healthcare Sales Associate
JOB CATEGORY: Sales / Marketing
LOCATION: Greater Toronto Area
START DATE: Negotiable
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are a growing healthcare organization with several clinics within the Greater Toronto Area. Our organization provides a wide spectrum of medical services and products within the healthcare industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales / Marketing Associate for our Multidisciplinary Healthcare Clinic. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing healthcare organization and build their career.
- The sales associate’s role is to develop and maintain effective relationships with healthcare organizations and medical practitioner (Family Doctors and Medical Specialist) for the promotion and sales of the company's products and services
- Attend conferences, education sessions, trade-shows, exhibitions, and medical events to promote the company's services and products
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on sales calls and activities
- Ability to clearly communicate with family physicians and medical specialist
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience in CRM software (Microsoft Dynamic CRM, salesforce, etc…) would be an asset
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to be self-driven and motivated
- Ability to maintain existing and develop new client relationships
- Dedicated to relationship building and superior customer experience
. Experience in Medical/Rehabilitation Field
. Sales experience would be an asset.
- The role requires an understanding of the healthcare industry. An understanding of medical and rehabilitation industry would be an asset. The individual should be able to keep a dialogue with doctors and medical providers.
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary, bonus, commission.