Position: Group Class Instructor (Boot Camp, Pilates, Circuit Training, etc)
Studio Location: 333 Wilson Avenue West, North York (near Bathurst/ Wilson)
Health Fit Global group class instructor is a contractual position, offering the appropriate candidate opportunities to deliver group fitness services to small groups of individuals, belonging to a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program. Delivering the physical fitness side of our weight loss programs. The group class instructor, under minimal supervision, will design and lead a variety of exercise programs of set length, flexible enough to accommodate a variety of fitness levels in the class.
Clients may have limited capabilities, so experience working with groups and rehabilitation are assets.
The contractor will be responsible for the following (and other) tasks:
- Develop group class program series in accordance with group’s needs, goals and preferences
- Follow correct training techniques, considering clients' conditions.
- Text message director of client services after end of each class.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- High level of integrity and highly reliable
- High level of group training knowledge and proper exercise techniques
- Positive, confident and energetic personality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to groups in an engaging manner
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi task
- The ability to create a fun, challenging and results oriented atmosphere for large groups
Education and Insurance Required:
- Kinesiology Bachelor Degree or Fitness College Diploma preferred. This may be substituted by relevant group class instruction experience of over 2 years
- CPTN, Can Fit Pro or equivalent Certification (e.g. Yoga, Pilates, etc)
- Proof of liability insurance coverage (most certifying bodies offer 2 mill. coverage for under $150 per year)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
Scalable Salary Range
$30 - $50 (hourly)*
We are a high volume weight loss clinic with over 2500 active patients undergoing medically supervised weight loss programs. Our medical...