Specialist office in MIDTOWN Toronto is looking for a full time medical receptionist/secretary.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW AND IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEND A DETAILED COVERED LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION.
We are looking for an energetic multi-tasker and go-getter who enjoys working in a very fast paced environment.
Work hours: Full-time; Mon-Thu, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Fri, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Starting Salary: $15/hour
Job Requirements/ Duties:
. Under general supervision performs a variety of secretarial duties to physicians and other
members of the clinic as assigned.
· Performing secretarial\clerical duties including scheduling appointments
· Placing calls to patients; responding to incoming telephone calls, screening calls, taking and relaying messages and providing information;
· Providing support services to patients and medical staff;
· Assisting in the care and maintenance of office equipment;
· Maintaining patient confidentiality; and
· Performing other related duties within the clinic as may be assigned.
· Must have excellent written and verbal command of the English language
· Able to prioritize and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
· Willing to learn and move up the ladder.
· Self-driven, proactive and good team player.
· Knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology.
· Knowledge of word processing systems and applications.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical and clinic staff and the public.
· Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
· Medical administration course is an asset but not required.
· Relevant experience is preferred.
PLEASE EMAIL THE DETAILED COVERED EXPLAINING WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION AS WELL AS YOUR RESUME.
WE WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR AN INTERVIEW.