Healogics Employee Reviews

very independent work situation
Post Acute Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO23 June 2017
i had a n office at home. I would set up my own meetings and my own schedule over day/week, Management was good but sometimes they get ahead of themselves whack causes problems. the hardest part of the job was not being informed as to what was going on on the corporate level. The mot enjoyable part of the job was being independent and being micro managed.
Pros
enjoyable personnel
Cons
not informed as yo what the company was doing
Patient care rewarding/ Management Poor
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 June 2017
no comment....words cannot express my feelings toward management. Clinic won awards for high clinical achievement, but not good enough. Hospitals can run there own clinic and should.
Pros
Healing patients rewarding
Cons
AVP support Poor
Fantastic Wound Care Company
RDCO (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL31 May 2017
This is a great company to work for. Helping patients heal is beyond rewarding. This company prides itself on being the world's leader in Wound Care and it shows through their clinical outcomes. They also take great care of their of employees.
No support from managers
Nurse (Former Employee) –  West coast29 May 2017
You get no support from management and no training of any kind. You are expected to know how to do everything and complete all tasks without ever learning what you are expected to do. Huge problems with understaffing. Not safe for nurses or patients.
Pros
It's a Monday thru Friday job with no weekends or holidays. That is the only good thing.
Cons
Tons of overtime, no management support, poor staffing, high turnovers of staff.
False Accusations, Hostile Work Environment, Lack-luster Management
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Midwest Minnesota/Iowa25 May 2017
Overall systems and programs very well organized. Area Vice Presidents rule by absentee and don't seem to like to follow chain of command. If Healogics would be willing to take a serious look at the AVP positions and support those who are truly bringing the revenue, the company could grow to incredible heights.
If you can handle the stress, you'll make it
CERTIFIED HYPERBARIC TECHNOLOGIST, LPN (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, New York22 May 2017
A great company lots of benefits and opportunity, but you are expected to do a lot of different tasks with not much help sometimes. Not a bad place to start what will be a great career.
Program Director
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV16 May 2017
This is a good starting point for moving into operations in healthcare. There is also a good training program for new hires. The work-life balance is sometime not balanced but the experience is rewarding.
Billing
Billing Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 May 2017
A continuously evolving company to work for, lots of schedule flexibility, leadership changes. Great coworkers in the billing area, developed lifelong friendships.
Great company culture, but no growth
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 May 2017
I enjoyed working for Healogics and developed many relationships with my coworkers through sponsored team building and company activities. I also enjoyed a flexible work schedule and did not feel micromanaged as I have with previous employers. There has been a lot of turnover in my few years of working for the company so it does not give you a sense of stability. Leadership seems a little broken and there are a lot of closed door meetings.
Pros
team building, benefits, pay
Cons
company politics, no growth opportunity
Excellent place to work
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZ2 May 2017
I am blessed to be part of this company. I love the culture, vision mission, and most important their management.
I am sorry that some hospital partners do not see their VALUE,
Residency Program
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Casper, WY28 April 2017
I completed my residency for my Masters in Nursing Science and Masters in Business Management (Health Care Systems Management) through Loyola University.
Pros
Flexible staff and scheduling
Program Director
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Easley, SC24 April 2017
I would not recommend this company unless you are looking for a stepping stone to move to a better company. Healogics is only interested in money, money, money. The do not care about anyone who is not in senior management. the senior management make the worse decisions ever. The main one being the start of HSP which stands for healogics specialty physicians. This new venture is sinking the company and completely changed the culture of the company. Do your homework before going to work here. Also check on who your AVP will be l!!!!
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
terrible culture and doesn't care about employees under senior management
Working for a Wound Care Management Company
Program Director, Hoag Wound Healing Center (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CA20 April 2017
Healogics' contracts with hospitals to help manage their affiliated wound care centers. The Program Directors (PD) in these managed centers are not hospital employees; they are Healogics employees. As a PD, I had reports due to my manager that required obtaining hospital information. Because I was not a hospital employee, it was nearly impossible to get this private information. I had to think of creative and ethical ways to gather the information. Although this task was usually daunting, I found it to be fun and challenging.
Pros
Marketing to private clinics, managing a clinic staff, running day to day operation
Cons
Always felt like an outsider with hospital management
great compensation, poor corporate culture and support of employees
Program Director (Former Employee) –  IL11 April 2017
The first year and a half as a program director was more of a "baptism by fire" with little support from the AVP or upper management. The compensation is great, along with health benefits.
Pros
compensation
Cons
corporate culture, support of employees
Great patient care
HBOT (Current Employee) –  Anniston, AL4 April 2017
Wound care center focused on healing wounds. I've learned a lot on wound care about different methods of healing. I work with a great group of people who enjoy taking care of others. Most enjoyable thing about my job is the satisfaction of healing someone's wound.
Pros
I love working in patient care
Cons
Low pay
Productive and fun work environment
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV29 March 2017
Love working with the team I have at Spring Valley. Nice and clean environment that really care about patient care. Everyone is caring and respectful
Hypocritical Company
Hyperbaric Technician (Former Employee) –  PA22 March 2017
Worst company to work for, poor training.Terrible management. They make promises and never fulfill them. They will lie to your face. Don't work here. Terrible pay, toxic atmosphere, and no one knows what they are doing.Worst place I worked in in years.Accusations are acted upon without confirmation.
Pros
the patients
Cons
Healogics as a company.
HBO tech/LPN (Former Employee) –  Illinois12 March 2017
I absolutely loved working here. It crushed me to leave but I had to because of person issues. I learned so much from the other team members and doctors. I was so nervous because it was a small clinic but they were so welcoming.
CERTIFIED HYPERBARIC WOUND SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Michigan17 January 2017
Challenging place to work as there are many challenging personalities. I enjoy being part of a team and taking care of patients daily, They make the job worth it.
worst place to work
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville14 January 2017
Worst company to work for, poor training. To many clicks! Would not recommend the company to anyone. I would be concerned about there billing to customers over billing. Always adjusting the following month no real tracking.
Pros
salary
Cons
poor training, to many clicks, no support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healogics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6