Earn over $6,000 per month on Alberta oil rigs with NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE!!!
Companies in Alberta are currently hiring big-time for entry-level jobs in Alberta's booming energy sector… and HeadWest Training & Services will show you exactly how to get there!! Our programs consist of two parts: Job Training + Job Consulting & Networking = Leading to Employment!
We provide training for the following courses and certifications to gain entry-level employment into the industry:
- Enform H2S Alive
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- Standard First-Aid, Level C with AED + CPR
- *Construction Safety Training System (*through Alberta Construction Safety Ass.)
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- Optional DZ/AZ License (including Air Brakes)
- *Additional Certifications may be added/removed with changes and new demands in the sector
*Accommodations Assistance (*upon being conditionally-hired, we help you find a place to land)
*Air-Fare to Alberta (*upon being conditionally-hired, we provide you with airfare to Alberta!)
Applicants must meet the following four conditions to enrol in HeadWest Training Programs:
1. You must be 18 or older
2. You must have a valid G2 or Full G Drivers License in Ontario, or a Class 5 outside Ontario.
3. You must be able to pass a drug test
4. You must be willing to relocate to Alberta
PLEASE NOTE: We are a training company that also provides job consulting and networking leading to employment upon completion of our programs. For more information, contact us at 613.276.1823, or visit us at www.headwesttraining.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!