Earn over $6,000 per month on Alberta’s oilrigs with NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE… and in time for the busy winter months known as RAMP-UP!!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!
HeadWest Training & Services and our employment contacts in Alberta are currently hiring for high-paying, entry-level jobs in Alberta's booming energy sector! Our programs consist of two parts: Training + Job Consulting & Networking... Leading to Employment!
We provide training for the following courses and certifications to gain entry-level employment into the industry:
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- Enform H2S Alive
- First-Aid Standard Level C with CPR + AED
- *Construction Safety Training System (*through Alberta Construction Safety Ass.)
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- PST 2.0 (Petroleum Safety Training 2.0)
- Optional DZ/AZ License (including Air Brakes)
- *Additional Certifications may be added at the request of our employment contacts
- Our program also offers the option of Relocation Services (which includes Airfare to Alberta!)
Applicants must meet the following conditions to enrol in HeadWest Training Programs:
1. You must be 18 or older
2. You must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License (or a full G if you're from Ontario)
3. You must be able to pass a drug test
4. You must be willing to relocate
5. You must submit an application at: http://headwesttraining.com/application.htm
Please Note: We are a training company that also provides job consulting and networking leading to employment upon completion of the training portion of our programs. For more information, contact us at 613.276.1823 or 613.552.6565, or visit us at www.headwesttraining.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!