Our client, a leading innovator in the financial services industry, fosters a culture of opportunity, performance and learning. They have expanded their business exponentially over the past several years and have established themselves as a strategic company with smart and driven employees. Their young and dynamic workforce allows for plentiful growth and opportunity in an environment of shared passion for financial services.
We are seeking a Recruitment Lead to join our client’s rapidly growing organization who has extensive experience in technology/finance recruitment within a consulting environment. The successful candidate will have one direct report, as well as manage the full cycle recruitment process for his/her own portfolio of roles. The candidate must have a developed understanding of an effective recruiting strategy and how to adapt these strategies to the ever-changing Canadian employment market. In order to be successful in this role, the individual must possess strong negotiation, communication and teamwork skills.
To qualify for this role, the candidate must possess the following experience:
- 10+ years’ technology recruiting background with widespread knowledge and experience with financial services and consulting
- Knowledge of Taleo an asset
- Confident advisor; can influence the business with highly developed networking skills and effective use of resources to develop strong relationships with clients and partners
- High performing individual who is results-oriented with excellent project management and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills who operates in an urgent manner to meet tight deadlines; adaptable to change