Our client is a rapidly growing marketing and sales services organization. They are a fun, energetic company with a long list of high end clientele.
Recruit and select candidates to work as front line performers for our marketing programs. Increase Brand awareness in the community to increase the recruitment bench.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create awareness of company and employment opportunities through postings, career fairs, presentations and other approaches
2. Screen applicants who have applied through the company website
3. Recruit and select applicants through in person interviews or by telephone for either our general candidate pool or for specific programs as detailed by Client Service and Field Implementation
4. Maintain the company database and collect, analyse and report on recruitment metrics
5. Create monthly Community Newsletter
6. Able to travel 50%
- Post secondary degree in business, marketing, Human Resources or a related field
- Understanding of the recruitment process for recruitment of sales service, merchandising and promotions staff
- 1 year experience in recruitment, preferably with experience in recruiting for sales service, merchandising or promotions roles.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Strong internal customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft software and proven administration organizational skills
- Ability to set goals and achieve results
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing requirements and special assignments and workload prioritization