We're growing in leaps and bounds and we are searching for an individual who is passionate about recruitment. This position would be ideal for a career minded individual who not only believes in Head2Head and the services we have to offer, but is also enthusiastic about delivering client and candidate centric solutions and cultivating long-term, rewarding relationships.
Reporting to Delivery, the HR Recruitment Specialist is accountable for recruiting HR professionals at all levels, delivering a positive and consistent experience to both clients and candidates. You will be responsible for sourcing and screening talent for contract and permanent positions, as well as supporting other lines of business as needed.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Interviewing and assessing HR candidates (phone screening & face to face interviews). Roles range from traditional HR positions - Admin to VP levels, as well as Training and Development, Organizational Development, Payroll, etc.
- Building and managing candidate pools, and sourcing for targeted candidates using technology, networking and old fashioned headhunting.
- Matching candidates for contract and permanent placement opportunities and taking them through the entire recruitment cycle - sourcing, contacting candidates, presenting candidates, offers, negotiation and closing.
- Delivering a consistently positive experience to all candidates that you contact throughout the recruitment process.
- Working closely with Head2Head account managers and client hiring managers to understand clients' open roles and deliver qualified talent for each.
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets.
- Administrative duties including; job postings, data management and utilization of applicant tracking system.
- Contributing to the Head2Head corporate culture, helping to make our offices a fun, productive and inspiring place to work.
We’re looking for someone with …
- A passion for recruitment. With considerable experience in the recruitment and staffing industry, you are not only an amazing recruiter, but you also love what you do.
- A keen eye and attention to detail. You know how to spot talent - whether it's a "diamond in the rough", a difficult passive candidate, or that elusive hire in a difficult market - and excel at connecting the right people to the right job.
- Customer focus. You have demonstrated experience building and managing candidate relationships and are committed to delivering unparalleled service. The candidates you work with trust you and have great things to say about their experience working with you.
- A desire for continuous learning. You have post-secondary education and are constantly looking to learn and grow.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Head2Head Sports has been in the business of bringing fantasy sports to the market with highly respected media and marketing partners. Our...