5 plus years’ experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned corporate benefits administrator to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner with minimal supervision. Working in a fast paced environment, this person will have an aptitude for attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy required with expert skills using Microsoft office products.
The successful candidate will administer employee programs (health benefits, retirement savings plans) as well as Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) programs, for salaried, hourly and union staff in 44 divisions across Canada. The Company Head Office is located in north Toronto.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Plan and oversee implementation and administration of benefit programs
- Examine, assess and combine data to provide information on benefits and group insurance programs and utilization
- Administer and advise employees and management on the interpretation of benefit policies, programs and procedures
- Ensure benefit programs are carried out by vendors in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
- Identify and advise management and employees on modifications or changes in program design and administration procedures
- Oversee preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs
- Collaborate with the HR department and other departments to ensure personnel records are accurate and up to date