Our client has established a global presence as a service and sales leader, dedicated solely to information technology infrastructure. Named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, they have a proven record of strong leadership by delivering impeccable service to their customers and recognizing their driven team of talented employees. This company fosters a rewarding work environment through many leadership development and growth opportunities and by uniting their teams around innovation.
We are seeking a Bilingual Technology Recruiter who is high performing and excels at recruiting a high volume of candidates at a national level. The individual can work out of Toronto, Burlington or offsite. The candidate must have a developed understanding of an effective recruiting strategy and how to adapt these strategies to the ever-changing Canadian employment market. In order to be successful in this role, the individual must possess strong negotiation, communication and teamwork skills.
To qualify for this role, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in technology recruitment; full cycle recruitment with heavy focus on sourcing
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal); conversational French will be considered
- High performing individual who takes initiative, detail oriented with strong organizational skills and operates in an urgent manner to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of advanced search tools and techniques (i.e. Boolean) for sourcing active and passive candidates
- Able to work in an environment which is team and results oriented