Our client, an innovative global communications company, is seeking an Associate Director of Human Resources for their Toronto office on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be one that thrives in a people-centric business. In addition to the overall management of HR functions, this role calls for a heavy emphasis on efforts to build a great company culture through talent management and performance management.
Working alongside a national HR team, the Associate Director of HR will focus their efforts and provide support to approximately 600 employees within our client’s several network brands. Initially, the new Director will focus the majority of their time on one newly acquired global brand. Once a thorough understanding of the brand and its virtual workforce has been developed, the individual will then split their focus between this brand and on supporting other Canadian brands.
If you have the below skills and qualifications, please send a copy of your resume outlining your experience:
- 9 - 14 years HR experience in a services organization
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Canadian employment legislation
- Previous experience managing knowledge workers
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving abilities in order to navigate ambiguous situations
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, HRIS systems, PowerPoint and Visio
We thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.