Our client, a leading financial services organization in North America, is seeking an HR Business Partner for an initial 5-6 month contract position, based out of Mississauga. Named as one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada, our client is undergoing an exciting evolution, and is seeking a seasoned HR practitioner to join its growing team.
Reporting to the National HR Lead, you will be responsible for the implementation of HR management strategies as well as change management initiatives. Supporting your designated client group, you will collaborate with and build positive relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate possess impeccable verbal and written communication skills and will be able to hit the ground running. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work with business leaders in a strongly supportive environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your resume outlining the below experience:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner capacity
- Change management experience is an asset
- Experience working in insurance, financial services or consulting firms an asset
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Bilingual in English & French a strong asset
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We thank you in advance for your interest in this role; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates; only those requested to interview will be contacted.