Our client, a global leader in consulting and risk management is looking for a Receptionist to assist them with administrative tasks for a period of 3 months. They are one of the world’s fastest growing organizations and are currently located in over 120 countries around the world. This organization values quality work and its corporate culture.
About the Position
The successful candidate in this role will be responsible for greeting incoming visitors and maintaining a log of the visitors’ activity. This role will also require the individual to act as a primary form of contact who will be managing and directing incoming calls and emails. The individual must be able to multitask in a busy office environment as they will be responsible for maintaining office supply room and completing order forms. Our client is looking for an individual that has strong knowledge of AV equipment and will be able to assist in setting up boardrooms for important meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience as a Secretary/Office Administrator in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills and highly proficient computer skills
- Strong communication skills with exceptional telephone manners
- Experience working with a multi-line phone or switchboard would be an asset
We thank you in advance for the interest in the role; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates; only those requested to interview will be contacted.