Our client, an international leading software solutions provider is actively seeking a Public Relations Manager to join their team of professionals, who are dedicated to bring the organisation to the top of the market.
If you are a driven, multitasking and detail-oriented individual, then it is a great opportunity for you. You will have the ability to communicate the value of our client’s products and services through dynamic media and digital approaches to consumers and commercial customers. In addition to working with internal business groups, you will serve as key counsel to marketing and business group management for direction and guidance around PR strategy, corporate messaging, and both internal and external communications as it pertains to brand marketing
Some of the main duties will also include managing budget allocations, donation and sponsorship opportunities.
Required qualifications for this role:
- 3-5 years of previous PR experience in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated heavy personal use of social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIN
- 3+ years managing digital/social media platforms
- Strong project management and exceptional communication skills
- Previous PR agency engagement experience
- University Degree related to PR
We thank you in advance for your interest in the role; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates; only those requested to interview will be contacted.