Our client is among North America’s largest food companies and we are looking for an IT Trainer/Translator on their behalf. The organization owns top international food brands and is dedicated to providing quality food products to its customers.
In this role, the Trainer/Translator will be translating documentation and leading SAP training functions. Excellent presentation and communication skills are required, as the ideal candidate will be hosting meetings, as well as facilitating implementation activities and training.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Professional fluency in both English and French
- Minimum five years of translation experience (English to French)
- At least five years of meeting presentation/facilitation experience
- Knowledge of using computer applications, like Microsoft Excel and SAP (ideally SAP PM or MM)
- Previous SAP implementation experience is considered an asset