Our client, a multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate is seeking an English-French Translator. This organization owns top international food brands and is dedicated to providing top quality products to its customers.
In this role, the Translator will provide high quality proofreading, editing and translation for various internal documentation in sales, marketing, corporate promotions, safety and human resources. Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and creativity are required as the ideal candidate will be collaborating on the proper terminology for advertising, marketing and slogans for products and departments.
- A Bachelor degree in Translation
- Professional fluency in both English and French
- 3+ years of experience with translation in a supervised environment
- Strong knowledge of Quebec French vernacular
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as translation assistance programs (Multitrans)
- Strong initiative and organization skills with ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Experience in packaged goods or grocery industry would be an asset
We thank you in advance for your interest in the position; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates, only those requested for interview will be contacted.