Our client is among North America’s largest food companies and we are looking for multiple Deduction Specialists on their behalf. The organization owns top international food brands and is dedicated to providing quality food products to its customers.
About the Job
This is a contractual position for four months, the Deduction Specialist will be reporting to the departmental head and will be responsible for providing support to the cash deduction and application coding area. The applicant will be required to perform daily cash reporting, reconciliation and deduction process, and should be flexible to accept ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned by the manager.
The ideal candidate must have:
- University degree in business with a major in accounting or finance
- Minimum three years of cash management experience (including co-op/internship)
- Post-graduate Accounting/Finance or CMA/CGA certification will be an asset
- Knowledge of using computer applications, like Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Strong managerial, communication, financial and analytical skills
- Capable of working in high pressure and team based environment
We thank you in advance for the interest; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates; only those requested to move forward in the process will be contacted.