HD Supply

HD Supply Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Driver
Driver (Former Employee), Pooler based, surrounding SE GADecember 10, 2013
Pros: money/hours
I loved this place. I was one of their number one drivers, but let go on a technicality.
Its a Job
Transportation Lead (Current Employee), Calera, ALDecember 9, 2013
Pros: lots of ot
Cons: short breaks forced weekends
You will be puched pushed and pushed more till they can`t get anything else out of you. You never get a good job!
Productive workplace
RF capable
Good Benefits
Fun workplace
Order Processor (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 7, 2013
hours are bad, pay is not commensurable to experience or education.
NA
Line Haul Driver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2013
Great company. would recommend anybody to work for them. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Family orientation and connection of blood line.
Stocking Supervisory/Entry level management (Current Employee), Industry, CANovember 25, 2013
Since my first day as the supervisor for the stocking department I was able to tell that this company was a land slide waiting to happen. Unfortunately, a joining a fortune 500 company like HD Supply isn't all it's cracked up to be. Senior management is a joke, never knowing when an issue should be made. The managers and those who you report to on a – more... daily basis have been there so long that they are blind to the necessary changes that needed implementation. When I innovative idea is presented, they merely look away as though nothing was needing improvement. Management and management alone is going to be the downfall to this fortune 500 company. Currently, and for the past year, they have been using SAP ECC-EPP, a system that they know very little about. They waste your time with useless seminars and meetings, but non of which carry any importance or weight when it comes to daily functions. The amount of brainstorming that is being done only to have to action taken is ridiculous.

Just to sum up the ridiculous nature of this very family oriented and lack of acknowledgement business, HD Supply (City of Industry) has numerous associates related to one senior manager, if you can call her that. Their stocking department has to pick up the slack for the inventory mismanagement, and employee who have been there longer then some senior managers still ask the same questions and are one dimensional. Is this or has this ever been a company that would recommend to a friend or even family member, not a chance. At the end of the day it's all business, but unfortunately this business looks good on paper but not in reality. – less
Good Company
Account Manager Outside Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2013
Pros: corporate structure
Cons: bad management
Very Clicky on a branch by branch basis. The company in a whole is a very good work place.
Very busy, I've been cross trained in three different positions within my first three months.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Norcross, GANovember 18, 2013
Pros: great team work, benefits, off weekends
Cons: sometimes 12-16 work hours depending on the demand.
My co-workers are great. We all help each other out. It's all about Team Work.
good company to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2013
i miss working for HD Supply there pretty good of taking care of you far as when you have personal issues like the open door policy
Very Active in community service and respected in the industry
Management/Sales (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2013
Running a sales route calling on apartment complexes selling over 37,000 maintenance parts.
I learned how to manage a territory of 130 accounts, building relationships and solution selling.
I worked for a great manager and will always be appreciative of the opportunity to work there for him.
Stock of product and avail;ability
Becoming friends with my – more... customers! – less
HD Supply
International Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXNovember 4, 2013
Working with HD Supply i learned how to multi-task better, teamwork, and how to translate English to Spanish in a more efficient way.
Amazing Company to work for!
Targeted Account Specialist (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXNovember 1, 2013
This company truly values its employees and their growth. The sales department is worlds above other company's and the company has such a great staff and upper management team.
Average Job
Freight Handler (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 24, 2013
Pros: benefis
Cons: management
Most of my co-workers are incredibly cool and respectful and some are not. Management out there are so what hard to get along with because their are always in your face about something. I'm not sure of what the hardest part of my job is but I enjoy interacting with other staff members.
Tough job but well worth it.
Intern (Former Employee), Burlington, NJOctober 22, 2013
Overall, I had a very good experience working there. It was physically demanding but it was a pretty good work environment.
very productive atmosphere, they take care of every employee very well .
Driver II (Former Employee), bakersfield, caOctober 19, 2013
Pros: weekends off
Cons: there was nothing i really disliked about hd
a typical day is busy and productive the way i like it .
they provided all the training i desired
the management always helped with anything i needed , if it was from insurance question or needed more training on learning something they always keep there word .
all the co workers are very helpful its a very team work environment .
the hardest part about – more... the job for me was the , inventory computer program , it was challenging to get the hang of it .
i enjoyed most is that hd really supports health fitness with there employees , its a fun atmosphere – less
Good work experience with HD Supply
SAP BI Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2013
Work for HD Supply as a SAP BI consultant and involved in developments and new requirements.

SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, BEx, FICO, AR, AP, AA, and GL.
Productive and fun enviorment
Customer Service/Warehouse (Former Employee), Kent, WAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: schedule
Fast paced job, constantly on the go.
I've learned moving at a fast pace, making sure all customers orders are correct.
Management was helpful and supported us.
My co-workers there we were like a big family, people would bump heads here and there. But at the end of the day we would always push and pick each other up.
The hardest part of the job was – more... when we were hit hard with orders and be short staff.
My most enjoyable part of the job, was knowing you hit your rate and knowing you accomplished your daily rate. – less
A productive to work and have a good time doing it
Shipping lead (Former Employee), Northlake ILOctober 8, 2013
Normal work days are good place to work at. I learn new things when I was working their.Management was okay on some days they didn't look over shoulder when u were doing your job.
did not like going to work.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Hanover, MDOctober 7, 2013
Good co-workers,but the Management sucks.what more can i say.
Productive workplace, great environment
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 4, 2013
• Performed complex analyses of organizational performance and identified opportunities for improvements that would further sales objectives
• Produced daily, weekly and monthly activity reports
• Requested, gathered and analyzed information, and updated necessary systems in accordance with credit policies and procedures guidelines
• Design and perform – more... Ad hoc reporting for Sales and Sales Operations Management – less