HCF Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Never a dull moment
CORRECTIONS OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KS13 January 2018
This review pertains to my facility as they often vary from place to place. I didn't mind working in the high stress environment, I did mind the staff I worked with. Most of the time they were unprofessional or lazy. They will send rookies or lower ranked CO's to do the work while they sit in the officer station and nap. The inmates were unpredictable but most of the time compliant. The job mainly consists of doing rounds, head counts, answering some calls, responding to emergencies and reports. In my facility there was a strong presence of favoritism and if you didn't fall in that group they made life awful for you. There were many walkouts for smuggling and undo familiarity with inmates. The work itself was easy, dealing with lazy, power hungry, and sometimes hostile co-workers was not. I know its a prison but its still a work place.
Pros
good pay, Lots of hours, easy work
Cons
No breaks, hostile enviorment, terrible managment/leadership.
a typical nursing home job
STNA (Former Employee) –  Green, OH13 November 2017
Depending on the shift you work, you either hit the floor running or work at a descent paste. First shift is rough, second shift is ok, night shift is slow. The residents, for the most part are nice. The night shift crew is the best.
Very painful experience working with HCF
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 August 2017
Used me as slaves, manager had no control over staff, was under pressure of old employees of the company. She said to me that I am not allowed to go out of the brach to buy my coffee in my break time , I have to make my coffee here.Company did not pay me my overtime till today even leaving that job in 2014. I was not able to work anywhere as I got so scared mentally because the way they treated me
Pros
No pros
Cons
All bad
Friendly
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinboro, PA9 August 2017
Wonderful place great coworkers very understanding management. Great pay great benefits. Clean beautiful facility. Always employee oriented. Love it there
A nice company to work for
Dietetic Technician Registered (Current Employee) –  Fairview, PA4 August 2017
Busy high paced long term and rehab care facility. Good consistency of long term residents and new admissions. Management does not implement discipline policy effectively.
Hospital based practice
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Hurstville17 July 2017
Health fund practice that worked like a dental hospital. Check up and cleans were done in half an hour and there was a large patient base to choose from. A lot of dentists working at this practice, thus it was easy to get second opinions and help if required. State of the art equipment and an onsite lab make for work to be done promptly.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Too many bosses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCF. Our community is ready to answer.