HCC

HCC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worked effectively with Classmates
Volunteer and Community Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Explained complex concepts using easy-to-understand terms to classmates
I love the clients.
Coastal Center LPN (Former Employee), Summerville, SCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great licensed nursing staff
Cons: not a medical based facility.
Great team of nurses, Managers are wonderful. Not a fast paced job. Time to get your job duties complete and reviewed in time allotted.
Ground Dispatcher
Flight Coordinator (HCC) (Former Employee), DubaiJune 3, 2014
Its fun to work as ground dispatcher, but very sensitive area where aircraft is been involved.
Productive Team player
Frame Assembler (Former Employee), Mendota, ILMay 27, 2014
Learned how to make frames for John Deere .How to read blue prints to build the frames
I liked the people there great supervisors .
SAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP Consultant (Current Employee), Travant Systems Private LimitedFebruary 16, 2014
Being sap technical consultant i love to work as technical consultant and presently lucking to change my work location and company
Great owner and great environment.
Collision Center Manager/Sales Estimator (Former Employee), Monroe, GAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: full service
Cons: location
Can still have fun in the business. Work is controlled and determined by the area. Small town and country environment.
a perfect place to learn
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 29, 2013
I learned a lot about process of registration until graduation.
Interesting
Student Bookstore (Former Employee), Ruskin, FLDecember 5, 2013
got to meet alot of new people such as friends and teachers. i learned how some new thing and inproved on older things.
Planning Engineer
Planning Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 9, 2013
Planning,Scheduling,Monitoring,Reporting.Till now handled two projects.
good
student (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2013
Good school. learned a lot.close to home
big campus with about 30,000 students
I love working for the Postal Service and servicing my customers. I will miss it greatly.
Mail Carrier (Former Employee), Royal, ARSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: consistent work and wonderful atmosphere
Cons: married to the job 6 days a week.
A typical day at work starts at 530 or 6am. I organize and case my mail and mark packages. Load everything into my mail vehicle and deliver all mail for that day.
Very stressful
HCC Coder (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 24, 2013
Pros: work from home.
Cons: haven't had a raise since i started there.
I have learned everything I know from this company. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Follow up education is basic, to the point.
New skills added...Eager to learn more
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee), Srinagar, JKJuly 25, 2013
Pros: helpfull....good experience
Cons: no
Blissful experience ...worked with the site engineer and with project manager was fruitfull to learn and develop new skills
HCC is a company in Transition that is blending culters through recent aquisitions.
Technical Services Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: easy commute
Cons: workload for myself and staff (60-70 hour weeks just to stay on top of workload demands)
A typical day was very diverse,responsible for scheduling production activity based on pending orders, schedule remote instatallation for FS group. Created PO's and generated orders with vendors based on daily workorders submitted. Deligated work activity for Feild Service, Production, IT support and depot repair on a daily basis. Working closely with – more... Implementation team for pending new store installations. All of the above was activity for 4 locations (Ft.Worth, NJ, NY, and CA).

Learned more about purchasing and logistics compared to prior position.

Management had a pre-determine agenda on the restructure of the company. It created some role-overload scenerio's which inturn increase and accelerated staff turn-over (avg 3 termination per week for a 120+ company).

Co-workers very dedicated and professional.

The volume of activity that was attributed to the the consilidation of several positions obsorbed by my position (4 service managers, 2 purchasing agents, depot repair/ production/warehouse.

Most enjoyable part of the job was exposure to new technology and learning a new a industry. – less
productive and fun workplace
Press Operator (Current Employee), Mendota, ILJuly 2, 2013
I had a great opportunity to utilize my skill and work independently. There was a close nit group of employees.
Fantastic Work, can be challenging, ideal if ur up for a challenge.
Street Scene (Former Employee), HullFebruary 25, 2013
I enjoyed my time working for HCC, the people and the work was absoloutly fantastic, if the chance came along to work for Hcc again id grab that chance.
I learned alot working for hcc i learned how to use power tools
such as ( Strimmers , Leafblowers , Hedge cutters, and also trained on the Srander grass cutters. i Also did Garden work.
Hydro Electric Project/Tunneling
Middle Management (Current Employee), Udupi, KarnatakaFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free accomodation
Cons: round o'clock
HCC is one of the best Company in construction field, all employees get job satisfaction. All co-workers having co-ordination each other. During achieving the mile-stone which targated by Boss for each and everyday, that period is enjoyful for us.
Professinal yet fun place to work
Senior IT Facilities and Finance Assistant (Former Employee), WinchesterJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: flexible working
Cons: poor management
I have worked for the IT Facilities and Finance department within Children's Services for 17 months. I have developed a broad understanding of budgetary and financial procedures within HCC. My current role requires me to communicate with a diverse level of authority across Children's Services, particularly in following through orders, requiring business – more... cases, recharge codes, and line management authorisation of any order being raised in SAP. Acting as first point of contact for staff, I provide advice on the provision of IT Equipment in accordance with Children’s Services guidelines, sending links from the IT pricelist and discussing individual needs to meet their requirements, providing the best value. I also liaise with external vendors, such as Dell, Civica, Misco and 2E2 with kit requirements, following up orders, delivery and final payments. I follow up such matters with efficiency, and deal with any issues arising effectively.
Daily tasks and data entry are all part of my accountabilities within the department, ensuring that Excel spreadsheets are up to date and accurate. The inventory and permanent recharge spreadsheets are vital as they hold all equipment allocated to each team and where. This aids with end of year recharges, matching data from the annual bill, ensuring that correct charges are being allocated to the necessary teams. I take pride in my attention to detail, and personal responsibility for departmental spreadsheet monitoring. After attending the Excel Advanced and Intermediate courses, I am very competent in using excel as part of my daily routine.
I have gained leadership skills, good interpersonal and communication skills,I am able to extract data for data analysis purposes, eg. I was asked to extract data by management to see whether we would save money across Childrens's Services if all BU (Business Units), Depts and Children's Centres went over to using a Multi Functional Device rather than a printer. This required me to investigate which sites had printers, what their annual recharge for rental was and then on average how much they were spending on usage on a quarterly basis and marking this up against the use of an MFD (Multi Functional Device). If spreadsheets were not up to date, it would make this task almost impossible.
My understanding of prioritising tasks and my clear ability to meet deadlines demonstrates an attention to detail and excellent time management in all that I do – less
working Environment
Project manager (Current Employee), Chamba Himachal PradeshDecember 26, 2012
Pros: a good place to work.
Cons: lot of other activity which kills time and energy and money.
working environment is good. You get a lot of freedom to work here at HCC.

Being a Project manager you get a lot of responsibility towards work, staff and their family members.
it was fun and i learned wat i need for my career
Auto Body Technician (Intern) (Former Employee), Ybor, FloridaOctober 12, 2012
i would go back there if i was to change careers to learn more and new careers.

About HCC

HCC Life Insurance Company delivers competitive coverage through exceptional customer service. Our team of underwriters, claim – Read more