Hays Employee Review

Very rude and terrible at communication
Business Support (Former Employee) –  Sydney23 December 2013
I attempted to get through to them by phone and email, I was unsuccessful and because they weren't bothered to return my calls and email. Will avoid them from now on. Besides all that, I was employed through them before, I was paying 35% of my income as tax...

Other Hays Employee Reviews

Needs more care
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 October 2017
My first recruiter found me on Indeed and he was absolutely fantastic, he was promoted to another department and since then I rarely hear from them at all.

My last posting would have been a bit better had they given a heads up that the Employer required for us to bring certain implements with us in order to carry out the job described.

The rate of pay is fantastic, the recruiters are nice to deal with, but would like to hear from them more often.
Productive workplace with amazing workers
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2017
Great place to work at, especially as someone who just recently finished school. Mentors who will provide you with all the resources and knowledge to make you succeed. You are making calls all day, but they're to candidates looking for jobs so they aren't as difficult as sales calls. Management was structured well and there was opportunities for advancement. Hays was able to pull off the relaxed and non-competitive sales environment, while still able to push their employees to work hard. You make what you work, more time put in = more money.
Pros
Outstanding co-workers, great work, amazing benefits
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9