Hawkesbury Hyundai in Hawkesbury, Ontario is looking for an experienced Service Advisor. We’re looking for a long term career minded individual who wants to part of a well-rounded team. Come work in our new state-of-the-art service department. Renovations underway.
The service advisor is responsible for helping each customer understand the value and importance of proper vehicle maintenance. You will assist the customer in having a positive experience by recommending and explaining needed service, answering questions, and maintaining a professional attitude. Candidates must be able to work well in a team setting and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Outstanding communication skills in English and French
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- At least one year of automotive service experience REQUIRED