This is your opportunity to join an exciting technology company that is revolutionizing the way people learn IT skills. Hatsize Learning Corporation delivers online labs for complex software and hardware environments on a global basis. Hatsize customers already include some of the largest companies in the industry, including IBM, Symantec, and Juniper Networks.
COMPANY NAME: Hatsize Learning Corporation
POSITION TITLE: Jr./Int. Application Developer
Hatsize is looking for an application software developer to help us to build innovative products that meet and exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy continuous improvement, are goal focused, and are a lot of fun to work with.
- Solid object-oriented development experience
- Understands the value of service based architecture
- Has working understanding of OWASP top 10 security vulnerabilities
- XP-Software Engineering best practices (paired programming, unit testing, continuous integration…)
- Experience with agile architecture & design (KISS principle, YAGNI, evolving)
- Experience with frequent releases for high availability web applications
- Works well with other Scrum/Agile team members
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Individuals that are solution focused
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP)
- Experience with the latest development techniques (Agile, Kanban, Lean, TDD, …)
- Experience with modern development practices (MVC, design patterns)
- Development skills in modern languages (Java, .NET, python, PHP …)
- Database skills (mysql)
- Experience working on cross functional product teams
- Understanding the value of working with end users
- Experience with VMware
START DATE: ASAP
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN APPLICATION: Resume / Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attaching your resume for review.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position please respond to this post, listing the position title in the subject line, and attaching your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who most closely match Hatsize’s requirements will be contacted.
All information submitted to Salopek & Associates remains in strict confidence.
Salopek & Associates Ltd. is a team of human resource and business consultants specializing in strategy, human resources and board governance. We are available on an on-call basis to help you attract, retain and develop the right people and to put effective processes in place that will grow your business.
For more information on Salopek & Associates please visit our company website: www.salopekconsulting.com
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.