Hatch Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Hatch Mott MacDonald reviews

Hired for the possibility of future work, laid off after 4 months
Designer III (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK13 January 2014
What can I really say here? I worked in a satellite office that was basically run by the lead designer. The main office was down in Houston and they hired me on the prospect of upcoming work that never happened. I took advantage of that time to learn more and grow in my knowledge.

I am sure that if I had been able to be hired in Houston the story might be different, but that is not the case and I don't dwell in the past.

It opened up my eyes to the possibility there is more out there and for that I am greatful. It got me off my butt and moving forward after being stuck in a rut.
Pros
?
Cons
Laid off after 4 months, no management besides lead designer.

Other Hatch Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

professional environment
Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2017
Friendly work place, good colleagues.
Less opportunity to be promoted. It looks like the "networking" is working very well.
Remuneration scale is at medium to low level.
Pros
professional services
Cons
management
Great Company to work for hands down!
Tunnel Inspector V (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2016
I enjoyed working for HMM the people and projects were always a challenge and provided me with an interesting career. They take good care of their employees and treat you like family. The very best in professional design engineering.