Hatch Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Hatch Mott MacDonald reviews

About Kenexa
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Millburn, NJ29 January 2014
My most favorable experience was working at Kenexa which deveoped ProveIt. I worked with the head of accounting for all Kenexa locations along with other canditates chosen to improve Oracle to fit the company's needs as Oracle was set up for industrial billing as it did not fill a service industries needs. We all worked closley to set the standards for our billing required by our clients.

The most enjoyable part of my work was the fruition with the implamentation of Oracle to fit our billing needs and working closely with communications with my co-workers.

I was learning alll of the time sometimes on my own since I was set up at home with vitual private network allowing me to better my skill set.

Atypical day at work was mostly billing, pulling backup for reimbursable expenditures. Answering to Lisa Butler, the Controller at the time regarding A/R and A/P.
Pros
Working with an excellent talented group of people
Cons
Travel time one hour.

Other Hatch Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

professional environment
Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2017
Friendly work place, good colleagues.
Less opportunity to be promoted. It looks like the "networking" is working very well.
Remuneration scale is at medium to low level.
Pros
professional services
Cons
management
Great Company to work for hands down!
Tunnel Inspector V (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2016
I enjoyed working for HMM the people and projects were always a challenge and provided me with an interesting career. They take good care of their employees and treat you like family. The very best in professional design engineering.