Hatch Mott MacDonald

Hatch Mott MacDonald Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very good company
Specialist IV (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: cafateria on premises
Cons: currency exchange
I was in charge of property acquisitions for the Eglinton subway project and civil design, also inroads and field work for other projects for light rail

Working with and doing some training for younger staff, micro station questions,

Lots of young staff right out of school, some with AutoCAD only training, very diverse group from many countries, lots – more... of difficult language barriers.

I love my job and working with young people. – less
Good Company
SEM Tunnel & Permanent Structures Inspector (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2014
It was great team and good project and experience.
During in this year I try to be familiar with Canadian experience and compare that by my previous ones
Family Feel
Project /Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), BurlingtonJune 15, 2013
Employee-owned company with office across North America. While the company is quite large and continues to grow there is still a close-knit feel.

There is always room for growth and development.
Great dynamics, variety of projects and challenges!
Lead Cost Estimator (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 2, 2013
Pros: great group of people and work environment.
Working at Hatch Mott MacDonald has been a very valuable experience. It gave me the opportunity to work with very skilled professionals, great leaders and teams.
Dynamic and productive engineering team.
Ingénieure junior (civil/environnement) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 13, 2012
A great place to learn and work in the field of infrastructures and transportation.

About Hatch Mott MacDonald

Hatch Mott MacDonald builds North America's underlying framework. The engineering firm, which is a subsidiary of Mott MacDonald, – Read more