We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person who would perform the duties of Executive Chef and who would be a true team leader.
The perfect candidate would be the one who is willing to work full time on contract basis (at least 2 years) and who wishes to move to the nearby scenic and breathtakingly beautiful area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and maintaining the high level standards of the establishment
- Modifying and creating new menus
- Maximizing the productivity of the kitchen staff.
- Spotting problems and resolving them quickly and efficiently, maintaining a level head, and delegating many kitchen tasks simultaneously.
- Maintaining impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace
- Ordering supplies and reporting to the head of the establishment.
- Using financial management skills for budgetary and cost control purposes