- Administrative support to the North Atlantic Refining Ltd (NARL) Strategy Committee;
- Manage Committee travel arrangements and organize meetings;
- Review internal and external reports to the Committee for accuracy;
- Administrative support to the Legal Department;
- Document management including the set up and maintenance of a legal filing system;
- Organize and maintain a variety of information and materials ranging from corporate records to litigation files;
- Prepare routine legal documents and correspondence;
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and expense reports;
- Collaborate and interface with NARL and other Harvest departments and personnel including Human Resources, Investor Relations, Corporate Compliance, Land and Finance in respect of managing documentation, information and processes on specific business issues;
- Interface with external counsel and/or agencies regarding information and documentation requests on a variety of legal and quasi-legal matters; and
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with certification from an accredited institution in secretarial arts or legal assistant training;
- Paralegal training would be considered an asset;
- Experience in an in-house capacity and familiarity with and understanding of general corporate and commercial law and litigation forms and processes is an asset;
- Advanced PC skills, particularly with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Excellent attention to detail as it relates to drafting correspondence and proofreading;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle and prioritize competing demands with short deadlines; and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Harvest provides competitive compensation. Please visit the Harvest website at www.harvestenergy.ca to learn more about our company.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Harvest Operations Corp.
2100, 330 – 5th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0L4
Resumes will be accepted until September 27, 2013. We sincerely thank those who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Harvest Operations Corp. (Harvest) is a wholly-owned, subsidiary of Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC). Harvest is a significant operator...