Would you describe yourself as outgoing and customer-friendly? Are you office admin savvy, a team player who is willing to learn, and a thinker who has exceptional organizational skills? If you are answering yes, yes, yes…this job’s for you!
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 6.0 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
We are looking to hire a Receptionist to join Harvard’s team in Edmonton.
- Reception duties
- Office support in the areas of couriers & mail, maintaining a database and ordering office supplies
- Accounts payable/receivable duties
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Accounts payable/receivable experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Monday to Friday, full time, standard business hours;
- Competitive salary, incentive pay, health benefits, pension & Group RRSP
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Wellness reimbursement
- Comprehensive new employee orientation
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
We are committed to providing challenging and rewarding opportunities. Please email your resume and cover letter stating your salary expectation and reference job code HPMI-14-08 prior to June 30, 2014.