Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Management Administrator to join its team in Edmonton; and be accountable for delivering an exceptional customer experience within its commercial office and retail portfolio.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 6.5 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
The position is primarily responsible for providing superior response and customer service to tenants and property owners while carrying out property and lease administration, accounts receivable and payable duties; along with related office support services. Preference is given to an individual who possesses minimum three (3) years in a similar property management role.
Things you may have:
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Expert spreadsheet, database and word processing skills;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Experience with processing accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Experience in lease administration;
- Ability to understand financial statements and work with financial management software;
- Initiative and the ability to work independently in a team environment;
- Strong problem solving skills
- Construction and project management administration; and
- Superior organization skills.
Things you might like:
- Standard business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Competitive salary, incentive and benefits within the building management industry;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career development.
If you are the person we are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence stating your salary expectation and referencing job code HPMI-14-11.