Hartley & Marks Group is looking for a full-stack developer who can tackle difficult problems with creative solutions. Working on our IT team, you'll be responsible for maintaining and expanding current sites and developing new ones both for public and office use. You'll work on everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS to server-side code and database architecture.
You’ll enjoy a brand new office located in the middle of Yaletown where we offer a 4-day workweek (Monday to Thursday from 8:00-6:00), a competitive salary, a full benefits package, and much more!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We expect to see:
- Great programming skills and a record of getting things done
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft web development stack (ASP.NET MVC, IIS, SQL Server). Experience in other stacks (php/perl, Apache, MySQL) is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience using software version control and project management software/bug tracking software
- Good technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
We like to see:
- ERP and/or CRM integration knowledge (preferably Sage products)
- Experience with existing CMS and/or e-commerce platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal, Magento)
ABOUT HARTLEY & MARKS
Hartley & Marks Group is a successful book and product design company that is in a growth period. We have offices in Dublin and Kyoto, and our head office in Vancouver houses our Marketing, Graphics, Logistics, Production, IT and North American Customer Service Departments. From our brand new headquarters in Yaletown, we develop and execute global business strategies for all Hartley & Marks brands.
For more information, please visit our websites: www.hartleyandmarks.com, www.paperblanks.com
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must be able to work on-site at our office in Yaletown
- Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to vlm.vancouver-at-gmail.com and mention “Full Stack Web Developer” in the subject line.
- Please include salary expectations
- Bonus points for links to code samples that show creative and thoughtful solutions to unique problems.