Harry Rosen Employee Review

My job at Harry Rosen
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  VancouvermBC5 August 2012
My job at Harry Rosen,that is a part-time Merchandiser to helping with a team.When a big shipment come,then my job is open up the new staff,and put the tage on it.Sometimes i have to fold lots of new shirts and ties.
My personal job is to clean up,make sure shirts are folding neatly,and shirts on hanging are steamed nicely.
Sometimes i would help gift wraping,especially during the holiday.
Pros
free dinner/free drinks
Cons
unorganized schedule

Other Harry Rosen Employee Reviews

demand in high sales and high productivity, strong client relationships
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 October 2017
excellent company to work for, if you want a career in luxury retail. Unfortunately management (depending on store location) only cares about themselves and are a bunch of egomaniacs. If your an excellent salesman and want to make money, and knows how to play politics, this is the place for you.
Pros
excellent renumeration
Cons
retail hours, everyone has an ego
Positive and productive working atmosphere.
Customer Experience Lead, Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 October 2017
A typical day starts with auditing nightly report packages from the previous night and following up with e-mails to make sure the staff is in audit compliant in all procedures. The rest of the day includes amending transactions and processing them correctly and following up with staff to make sure they understand proper procedure. I continue to learn how to better manage staff and strive to maintain a healthy and amicable working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry Rosen. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6