Toronto-based media agency is looking for full-time English-French translator for a growing aesthetics, beauty and cosmetic surgery magazine. Looking for a candidate with experience in health, beauty and medical writing.
- Translating articles for print and online magazine as necessary, from English to French as well as French to English
- Translator is responsible for additional research, scheduling and conducting subject interviews, and providing all sources along with contact information in writing.
- Writing articles on a regular basis in both English and French, translating articles as required for media agency.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a must.
- Certified from the Canadian Translators and Interpreters Council or holding certification from a provincial professional corporation for translators
- Experience as translator for 2+ years is essential
- Must live in Toronto or Greater Toronto Area.
Please submit resume with cover letter. Please provide at least four samples of published articles related to beauty and aesthetics field in both English and French.
Indeed - 9 months ago