Harris Employment Solutions

Harris Employment Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ICICI PRU LIFE
Area Manager (Former Employee), IndiaOctober 15, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: long hrs working
Typical day - I Suggested a customer our one product for investment and that customer came to my office with his financial Planner and CA so that I can explain them. I am not expecting this and not even prepared for that but I explain everything and end of the day I got the business.

In this incident I learned that product knowledge and knowledge of – more... competitive products are must.

Teamwork is must in every job

Hardest part of job is Target/Goal sheet but once you achieved, that is the most enjoyable part of job.

In ICICI Prudential we get our goal sheet on the first day of job so that person can move accordingly to achieve that. Pre determined goal sheet and all the parameters. One goal sheet achieved immediate promotion and if achieved before given time, incentives according to the balance time left. Self driven system, once a week review, incase facing problem the training to improve that etc...... – less
Small firm, hands on leadership
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 5, 2014
Excellent mentorship and great education in EAP and business of benefits. Support of team was top notch.
Innovative and challenging technical solutions
Lead FPGA Designer - Full time (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMarch 4, 2014
Innovative and challenging technical solutions, requiring interaction, integration, and cooperation across multiple engineering fields.
Nice place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 30, 2014
It's a nice place with lots of opportunities to growth. A typical work day can be fun ride you might be developing and later in the day might be giving support to another team. People here are really smart and willing to work with you. Ask questions when you don't know and they will be willing to answer.
Productive office, small but everyone worked together as a team.
Legal Secretary (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. Holidays off with pay. Excellent team to work with, great work ethic. Successful personal injury/medical malpractice firm in NYC.
Great place to work.
Senior Manager Pre-Sales Systems Engineering (Former Employee), San Francisco, Ca.January 16, 2014
I have spent 13.5 years and started as a presales engineer and received promotions which provided me with a solid background in management and sales along with increasing my overall broadcast engineering knowledge.
Great work environment
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee), Melbourne, Fl.January 10, 2014
Pros: off every other friday
Great work environment, good office space, training. lots of areas for expanded work experience.
Contract assignment
Data Entry Operator I (Former Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 23, 2013
Pros: co-workers and management
Cons: temporary assignment, i didn't have the government rating to stay full time.
Greeted with good morning from all and began work as soon as I arrived.
Harris IT Services
Deputy Program Manager (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 9, 2013
Pros: job promotions based on performance
Cons: contract requirements can be challenging at times.
Harris IT Services is an excellent opportunity for employee growth. I was initially hired as a Systems Engineer, and moved to Project Management then Deputy Program Manager. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the various field users and traveling to meet the customers onsite.
Liked the job just not the environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Malabar, FLNovember 18, 2013
The job itself was good but some of the people around me was trying to stab each other in the back so that they can look good for management. I did learn new ways to use the computer. Some of my co-workers were great but some of them did not want to communicate with others. The hardest part was trying to impress management.
I would have continued to work there if I had not been caught in a downsizing
Traffic Analyst/Logistics Coordinator Intersil (Former Employee), Palm Bay, FLOctober 14, 2013
I liked my job, however would not mind doing something different. I would love to coordinate trade shows.
Productive and fun workplace with extremely smart people to interact with.
Administrative Assistant / Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 4, 2013
Pros: everything
Productive and fun workplace with extremely smart people to interact with.
Harris IT
Technical Support Engineer \ IT Manager (Current Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2013
Harris IT is a great company and has provided me more opportunity in the past 3 years then all other employment I have ever had in the past.
Opportunity to work in different domains and new technologies
Software Engineer / .Net Web Application Developer (Former Employee), Tehran - IranSeptember 9, 2013
I was a .Net developer in my past job. I was responsible for all phases of SDLC in my projects. I did 2 business web applications there; first, time-sharing, reservation and sales management system for Narenjestan hotel and second Preventive maintenance system for tourist complex of petroleum ministry. This projects were difficult ones because they – more... were unique and I gained valuable experience by designing and developing them. – less
Decent place to work
Service Representative (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INSeptember 9, 2013
Not very many opportunities for advancement, but nice hours and benefits.
Productive and good flexibility company
Health Information Architect (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 16, 2013
It is a congenial atmosphere, and flexibility and telecommute is provided based on the projects.
Great first job to get my hand dirty and mechanical skills
Field service Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 13, 2013
Great first job and learning to deal with all different happy customers
Productive and fast paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 30, 2013
Work day was not bad, the hardest part of my job is not being appreciated and valued as a hardworker. I work indepently and help my boss with his daily operations down to decision making.
Change Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 19, 2013
Pros: work life balance, 9/80 schedule
Cons: career advancement
I feel I'm being treated fairly. The 9/80 schedule is great for work-life balance. I've learned a lot since I've started working there. I worry about the opportunities for moving up and the impact of sequestration.
Harris Moore Associates
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hoffman, ILJuly 17, 2013
Pros: learning different clerical skills.
Cons: sometimes not being able to take a break.
This is a wonderful company that gave me great benefits and took a chance. One of the most excellent employers I have ever worked for.

1 2 3